Entry-level Process Operator at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Entry-level Process Operator at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of : Entry-level Process Operator.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Process Operator
- Carry out effective operations of the process lines in order to produce standard quality products in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Program and operate the facility’s computer system that operates the machinery.
- Carry out effective process control by constantly monitoring process variables against set points.
The person must be:
- Be physically fit.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good equipment troubleshooting abilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Science related disciplines.
- Five (5) O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- One (1) year relevant experience in FMCG.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Entry-level Process Operator at Flour Mills of Nigeria P
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online